TERMS OF BUSINESS
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement.
- The Client agrees that this agreement shall continue for the “term” from the date of this agreement. Once the “term” is reached, the campaign will continue to roll on until the client provides the company thirty (30) days written notice.
- The Client shall give feedback within the timeframe as stated in the timeline provided by the Company to avoid delays. The Company reserves the right to terminate the agreement in any of the following circumstances:
- The Client does not contact/respond to requests by email or telephone within ten (10) working days.
- The Client’s instructions deviate from this agreement and/or the Client refuses to pay any additional fees if required to do so for any additional work required.
- The Client fails to provide content, and/or any additional information requested by the Company within the reasonable deadlines stated.
- The Client has more than one (1) outstanding invoice in the balance.
- In the event of any of the above-stated occurrences, the Company may terminate the agreement in writing. Should the Company proceed with termination, the Client is responsible for the remaining balance to be fulfilled in the agreement.
- The Client acknowledges that the Company makes no warranty that our service will generate any increase in sales, business activity, profits, or any other form of improvement for the Client’s business or any other purpose.
- The Client undertakes to handle all personal data in the Website in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), including but not limited to the following:
- Collect adequate, but not excessive, personal data by lawful and fair means only for lawful purposes related to the functions or activities of the Website.
- Take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that the personal data collected or retained are accurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are to be used.
- Erase personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are to be used.
- Use the personal data collected only for purposes or directly related purposes for which the data were to be used at the time of collection unless the individual concerned has given express consent for a change of use or such use is permitted by law.
- Take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that personal data are protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure or other use.
- Take all reasonably practicable steps to ensure that a person can be informed of the kinds of personal data that the Website holds and the purposes for which the data are to be used.
- Permit persons to access and correct personal data of which they are the data subjects and process any such access/ correction requests in a manner permitted or required by law.
- The Client warrants to the Company that it shall indemnify the Company for any breach(es) of personal data privacy claims.
- The Management Fee may be made by the Client to the Company by bank transfer, cheque, PayPal, or online direct debit via our secure online payment portal. The Company shall commence to provide the Services herein to the Client upon receipt of the Client’s first payment and thereafter the Client shall settle the Management Fees within seven (7) days upon receipt of ongoing invoices issued by the Company. The Company reserves the right to assess and collect late-payment charges of 5% per month on any outstanding balances of the Management Fee(s).
- There are no refunds available on services provided by the Company once payment is affected by the Client. There is also no credit transferred unless the Company agrees.
- Early Termination: Either party may terminate this agreement by giving each other one (1) month’s written notice before the expiry of the “term”. In the event that the Client terminates the Company’s Services during the period covered by this contract, the Client agrees that it shall be liable for and shall pay the Management Fee for the balance remaining of the contract.
- This agreement is construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- The Client shall not offer any form of employment to the Company’s staff whilst using the Company’s services, or within twelve (12) months of ceasing the Company’s services at any time during the Term hereof to the expiry of twelve (12) months after the date of termination of this agreement (as the case may be) employ or attempt to employ any person who is, or shall at any time between the date hereof and the date of such termination be, one of the Company’s employees engaged in providing the Services.